Customer satisfaction is our goal! If you are unhappy with your purchase within 30 days of delivery, we will accept your return and issue a refund .
The item must be unused and in its original packaging with all instructions and warranty paperwork.
A 15% re-stocking fee will be charged for most returns, and will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund shipping charges.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained by contacting Customer Service.
We do not accept returns or cancellations for special order or built-to-order items. Replacement parts are also not returnable. Additional non-returnable items are listed below.
Please take the time to inspect your order at the time of delivery. If it arrives damaged, please notify the delivery person so a claim can be filed immediately. You should notify us within two business days so we can ensure you will be compensated for the damages, or to arrange a replacement to be sent out to you.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the following directions:
- Call customer service at 866-750-9951, or log in to your account online to request an RMA number. For your convenience, you can also use the form below to request an RMA number.
- We will respond with the RMA number and an address to ship the package to.
- Please label the outside of the package with the RMA number that will be assigned. If we receive a return without this identifying number, we may not recognize which customer or account to credit.
- Ship the order back to the address given. MDmaxx will not pay the shipping costs for item returns.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for transit time and processing time. You will see a refund issued within that time, less the shipping charges and applicable restock fees.
- Special order items
- Hygienic items (i.e. toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Refrigerated items
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets & exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (example: diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Refurbished products
- Hospital & adjustable beds
- Custom wheelchairs
- Respiratory products
- Incontinence items
- Wound care items
- Mattresses & support surfaces
- Power patient Lifts & stand-up lifts
- Lift slings
- Geri Chairs
- Wheelchair Cushions & Backs
- Covid-19 products
- All parts orders are non-returnable
If you would like to cancel an order that you placed, please contact us right away at 866-750-9951 so we can cancel the order before it is processed. Once it ships, the cancellation will be classified as a return and may incur restock fees.
Orders for custom and built-to-order items may not be able to be cancelled once production of the item has begun.