- Meets the Influenza reclassification requirements for rapid antigen tests.
- Simple 5 step CLIA-waived procedure with pre-measured extraction buffer for swab samples.
- Accurate, differentiated interpretation of results in 10-15 minutes to test and treat patients in one office visit
- CLIA Waived
Product Specifications and Resources
|Test time||10 minutes|
|Application||Rapid Test Kit|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash|
|Average Shelf Life||12-15 months|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager