- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Lightweight for easy transport
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients' needs
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS required when this item ships to a Residential Address. Email your Prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-523-4202.
Please write your order number on the Prescription.
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS NOT required when shipping to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Doctors Offices, or Health Care Facilities.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Weight||14 (31) kg (lbs.)|
|Input Voltage||120 +/- 10% VAC|
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels||Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)|
|Average Power Consumption||350 W|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz|
|Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM)||93 +/- 3 %|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Liter Flow||0.5-5 l/min|
|Sound level||45 (typical) dB|
|Operating Temperature||12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity|
|Operating Humidity||up to 95 %|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft.)||UPC||606959032620|
Very pleased with delivery, packaging and quality of our Respironics Oxygen Concentrator. We were very surprised and pleased by the level of customer service from MDMaxx. This was our first order from them, but will certainly not be our last. Keep up the great work!
Respironics EverFlo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator without OPI
Fast shipping. Great commutation through email. Very pleased.
I have used a unit like this for 4 years ! No problems to report .I just bought 2 to get rid of the rental bleeding me monthly !